MARCOD (Maritime Center for Operations) is a maritime center and regional cluster secretariat which supports maritime SMEs within the maritime cluster in Northern Jutland. Our goal is to create growth in the Blue Northern Jutland.
- Cluster secretariat for 5 maritime networks in Northern Jutland
- Programme Manager for the national maritime development programme Scale-up Denmark
- Maritime trainee programme
- Maritime competence development
- Project development and fundraising
- Maritime conferences
- Branding of the maritime cluster in Northern Denmark
We have extensive knowledge of the maritime industry in Denmark and world-wide.
MARCOD was established in 2010 and is funded by maritime networks, Northern Jutland Growth Forum, Business Region North Denmark, municipalities and ports from Northern Jutland, as well as various private foundations.
MARCOD is based at the port of Frederikshavn with a satellite office at the port of Aalborg. MARCOD has nine employees.