- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Workshop: Help shape the development of a new international standard for maritime energy efficiency
19. marts, 10:00 - 11:30
Danish Standards, Danish Maritime and Reflow Maritime have received funding from the Danish Maritime Foundation to develop a new international standard for maritime energy efficiency. A group of maritime experts, led by Danish Standards, have since October 2020 been working to develop the first draft of the scope and format of the new standard.
We hereby invite you to join our virtual workshop in March. At the workshop, Danish Standards will present the draft scope and table of contents of the new standard and invite participants to provide input and feedback to ensure that the new standard meets the needs of the sector.
Sign up for the workshop by registering here before the 17 March.
Read more about the project to develop the new standard here.
• 10.05 Danish priorities and the work in IMO (Danish Maritime Authority)
• 10.15 Presentation of the draft scope and format of the new standard (Per Velk, Senior Consultant, Danish Standard)
• 10.30 How do we make sure the proposed standard adds value to Danish stakeholders?
o Joint discussion with input and feedback from all participants
• 11. 25 Next steps (Ditte Klint Heede, Consultant, Danish Standards)
• 11.30 Thanks and goodbye